The D&D 410004 Wood Hardware 40" Padlockable Powder-Coated Stainless Steel Drop Rod With Mounting Hardware is designed for securing gates in the open or closed position, as well as adding an extra layer of security to installations by featuring a pad-lockable hole on the mounting bracket that prevents unwanted usage of gates and entryways. It features a safe and easy-to-use tensioning adjustment method that requires no special tool or dangerous pins and comes standard with two mounting brackets to provide a secure fit and can be used on single or double gates. The powder-coated finish is the most corrosion-resistant finish on the market. Additionally, these drop bolts and all brackets by D&D Technologies include a 10-Year Limit Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Color: Black
- Total Height: 40"
- Total Width: 3 7/8"
- Lock Type: Pad-Lockable
- Mounting Method: Screw-On
- Gate Type: Wooden Gates
- Gate Frame/Post Shape: Square-to-Square
- Material: Powder-Coated Weather-Resistant Steel
- Keeper Retains Drop Bolt In Open Position To Avoid Dragging
- WeatherGuard Treated Fasteners and Mounting Hardware Included
- Superior Design and Quality Backed By 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Application Type: Front Gate, Side Gate, Driveway Gate - Double, Driveway Gate - Single, Public/Commercial Gate, Privacy Gate
|Manufacturer||D&D Technologies, Inc - SHUT IT GATE HARDWARE|
|Fits Fence Type||Wooden|