D&D SHUT IT VersaWeld BadAss Weld-On Gate Hinge w/ Sealed Bearings - Steel CI3075
The D&D SHUT IT VersaWeld BadAss Gate Hinge includes two maintenance-free high-temperature sealed bearings. This gate hinge fits both flat and round posts without the need for any adapters. Ready to weld out of the box, the VersaWeld BadAss Gate Hinge has a zinc finish that contributes to the long life span the gate hinge has. Both corrosion and rust resistant, the VersaWeld BadAss Gate Hinge is built to last, and has a sleeker design than alternative gate hinges.
• Zinc Finish
• Maintenance Free
• Welds To Almost Any Gate
• Ready To Weld Upon Arrival
• Corrosion And Rust Resistant
• Safe To Powder Coat Once Installed
• Sleeker Design Than Block Or Barrel Hinges
• Includes 2 High Temperature Sealed Bearings
• Tested to 1 Million Open / Close Cycles
• Fits Flat And Round Posts No Adapter Necessary
• Height: 3.75"
• Yoke Material: Steel
• Body Material: Steel
• Fixing Method: Weld-On
• Flat Post Gate Gap: 2.75"
• Round Post Gate Gap: Approx. 0
• Load Rating Per Gate: 2,000 lb (900kg)
• Maximum Gate Weight: 1,100 lb (500kg)
|Max Gate Weight||1,100 lbs.|
|Max Gate Load (lbs)||2,000|
|Manufacturer||D&D Technologies, Inc - SHUT IT GATE HARDWARE|