D&D Shut It® Half Bolt-On or Weld-On Badass Aluminum Gate Hinge for 4& & 5& Posts w/ Sealed Bearings
The D&D Shut It® 4” Aluminum Half Bolt-On Badass Hinge is a strong, sturdy option for your gate system. Made to bolt or weld to 4" or 5" posts, its wider bracket design allows anchor points to be positioned on the sides, rather than at the center of the fence post, which reduces flexing and prevents fatigue in the post. Thanks to high-temperature sealed bearings, it's safe to powder coat while installed on the gate and once this hinge is in place, it doesn't require greasing or maintenance. Add in precision bushing to evenly distribute the gate load for optimal performance and a CNC-machined design for frictionless movement and you won't find a better, more dependable hinge.
• High-Temperature Sealed Bearings
• Doesn't Require Greasing Or Maintenance
• Horizontal Adjustability For Accurate Installation
• CNC-Machined Design For Frictionless Movement
• Wider Bracket Design Allows Anchor Points To Be Positioned On The Sides
• Fits Post Size: 4" Or 5"
• Body Material: Aluminum
• Max. Gate Load: 1,000 Lbs.
• Max. Gate Weight: 600 Lbs.
|Max Gate Weight||600 lbs.|
|Max Gate Load (lbs)||1,000|
|Manufacturer||D&D Technologies, Inc - SHUT IT GATE HARDWARE|