The D&D Shut It® 4” Combo Steel/Aluminum Body Half Bolt-On Badass Hinge is a strong, versatile option for your gate system. Made to bolt or weld to 4" or 5" posts, its wider bracket design allows anchor points to be positioned on the sides, rather than at the center of the fence post, which reduces flexing and prevents fatigue in the post. Thanks to high-temperature sealed bearings, it's safe to powder coat while installed on the gate and once this hinge is in place, it doesn't require greasing or maintenance. Add in precision bushing to evenly distribute the gate load for optimal performance and a CNC-machined design for frictionless movement and you won't find a better, more dependable hinge.
• Zinc Plated
• High-Temperature Sealed Bearings
• Doesn't Require Greasing Or Maintenance
• Horizontal Adjustability For Accurate Installation
• CNC-Machined Design For Frictionless Movement
• Wider Bracket Design Allows Anchor Points To Be Positioned On The Sides
• Fits Post Size: 4" Or 5"
• Max. Gate Load: 1,000 Lbs.
• Max. Gate Weight: 600 Lbs.
• Body Material: Steel/Aluminum
|Max Gate Weight||600 lbs.|
|Max Gate Load (lbs)||1,000|
|Manufacturer||D&D Technologies, Inc - SHUT IT GATE HARDWARE|